Convector levelwind reels revolutionized the fishing tackle industry, offering a powerful gearing and drag system platform previously unattainable at the Convector's value-oriented price. Today, the Convector has grown to a position as a staple in salmon fisheries from Alaska to the Great Lakes, and everywhere in between. The Convector's no-nonsense design features aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term. Convector stardrag reels are backed by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Aluminum spool
- Multi-disk drag system
- 2 Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 way clutch roller bearing
- Stainless steel gears
- Titainium coated level wind
- "L" series complete with level wind system
- Speed-loc pinion gear system
- Ergo Grip handle knobs featured on all models
|Model ||Bearings ||Gear Ratio ||Line Capacity ||Line Retrieve ||Max Drag Pressure ||Weight Oz.
|CV-55L ||2BB+1RB ||4.0:1 ||470/25 (0.48), 360/30 (0.55), 310/40 (0.60) ||34" ||22 lbs. ||34.7