The key feature of the Avenger series is the addition of the CFR technology. The CFR, or Cyclonic Flow Rotor creates a "cyclonic" airflow which significantly increases air flow through the rotor creating a faster drying time if the reel should become wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.The Avenger spinning reels feature 7 total ball bearings for the ultimate in smoothness and feature up to 22 lbs. of drag pressure out of the multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system. The corrosion resistant frame, rotor and handle arm keep the reel lightweight but sturdy, as well as the two toned, machined aluminum spool.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness and performance
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
|Model ||Bearings ||Gear Ratio ||Line Capacity ||Line Retrieve ||Max Drag Pressure ||Weight Oz.
|AV-2500 ||6BB+1RB ||5.0:1 ||180/6 (0.24), 150/8 (0.26), 125/10 (0.29) ||25.8" ||15 lbs. ||7.8
|AV-3000 ||6BB+1RB ||5.0:1 ||210/6 (0.24), 170/8 (0.26), 140/10 (0.29) ||25.8" ||15 lbs. ||7.8