New to the Okuma family are the Aria spinning reels. Great reel for the budget-minded angler, all wrapped up into a compact body design. The Aria reels feature multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers for a smooth output of line, as well as a one ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability. With its corrosion-resistant graphite frame, side plates, and Cyclonic Flow Rotor, as well as a machined aluminum anodized spool, the reel looks and feels sturdy.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Aria reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Model ||Bearings ||Gear Ratio ||Line Capacity ||Line Retrieve ||Max Drag Pressure ||Weight Oz.
|ARIA-1000a ||1BB ||4.8:1 ||280/2 (0.15),140/4 (0.21),110/6 (0.24) ||24.0" ||11 lbs. ||6.5
|ARIA-3000A ||1BB ||5.0:1 ||240/6 (0.24), 200/8 (0.26), 160/10 (0.29) ||28.0" ||15 lbs. ||7.8
|ARIA-C4000A ||1BB ||5.0:1 ||260/8 (0.26), 220/10 (0.29), 180/12 (0.31) ||33.5" ||18 lbs. ||8.3