The Off Shore Tackle Tadpole Diving Weights are the simplest, most compact inline divers for getting your lure down to the strike zone. Originally developed for walleye trolling, the Tadpole has proven its worth on many species and water types. A pair of coastlock snaps are the only moving parts: one attaches to your mainline; the other connects to your leader and trips on the strike, sliding from the dive position to the fish-on position so the Tadpole can plane without resistance as you crank the fish in. Powder-coated 99.99% lead-free construction. Made in USA.
- Simplest, most compact inline diver for trolling
- Takes your lure down to where the fish are
- Automatically trips on the strike
- Allows you to crank the fish in without resistance
- Powder-coated 99.99% lead-free construction