The Saltist Levelwind Linecounter offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance. Built with a rugged, aluminum frame and sideplate, Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) and a machined aluminum spool - you are ready to tackle the elements in your pursuit of giants. A redesigned line counter seats nicely on the frame of the reel for both rod holder and hand held applications.
- Rugged, all metal construction with rigid, one-piece aluminum frame.
- Four CRBB shielded, corrosion-resistant ball bearings and a roller bearing.
- Powerful, high-strength alloy gears.
- Up to 30% greater winding power.
- Super Drag with up to 22 pounds of drag max.
- Dual Anti-Reverse systems.
- Dual-position power handle.
- Aluminum rod clamp.
|Model ||Bearings ||Gear Ratio ||Line Per Turn ||Weight (oz.) ||Mono Capacity
|STTLW20LCH ||5BB ||6.1:1 ||35" ||18.9 ||12/420, 14/350, 20/210
|STTLW30LCH ||5BB ||6.1:1 ||35" ||19.8 ||14/490, 20/295, 25/235
|STTLW40LCH ||5BB ||6.4:1 ||47.2" ||23.5 ||25/400, 30/270, 40/240